Saturday 15 July 2017

PAINS IN EXCITEMENTS



It most times cause me hotness of body while watching acrobatic display. High risked enjoyments that thrills peoples imaginations as render applauds to the displayer in fear.

One day standing close a railway, a speedy train made my mind skip even when I found it interest, as the breeze almost pulled off my shirt which took me seconds to gather myself after it passed.

A day came when I decided to exorcize myselve a little though swimming in a river, so I went to my Village river, in attempt to test my swimming capability, I swam forward and deep into the river to get some quantities of sharp sand from the dept of the river, at first it was easy going and sweet, only to encounter difficulties on getting out of the river basin.


Diving into water from dangerously high cliffs,  can also free one’s heart a little of thoughts and stress effects for a few seconds. Usually I enjoyed it, but sometimes I was scared.

It should be noted that many young people get a excited by testing their skill limits​ sometimes in very risky ways. Are you tempted to join in? If so, this article can help you.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
This enjoyment could also be addicted that at the end one could endlessly sick for an end. It might give you a short-term high but leave you craving greater excitement. Marco, who like Leon went into train tunnels, says: “It was a vicious circle. I was happy for a moment. But then I needed yet another thrill.”

The thrill one gets made many want to do it again this just to impress people to admire me, but at the end one is found in a hospital’s bed.

The influence of play mates could lure one to adventure into some silly joke ignoring ones common sense. My friend testified when it was tough and dreadful, at a time my brother could not come down from the tree he climbed, he exclaimed;  “My friends pressured me to free-climb a tall building, saying: ‘Go on. You can do it.’ I felt very insecure. I was trembling as I pulled myself up the wall.” When confronted he said, I just did what everybody else did.”

The Internet too is used by some to create a form of peer pressure by praising thrill-seekers and downplaying the risks. In fact, some dares posted on social media go viral, giving thrill-seekers recognition and attention.

For example, some popular videos depict parkour​, an activity that involves traversing obstacles (such as walls, houses, and stairs) by running, climbing, or jumping rapidly and efficiently without any safety equipment. The follow could endlessly come up (1) The risks are minimal. (2) Everyone is doing it. The result: You may  be tempted to try out activities that involve life-threatening risks.


THE WAY FORWARD
Their should be carefulness all the time. Choose friends who show respect for life. True friends will not encourage you to take risks or try to talk you into doing something you feel regret about. “Good companions make one to make better choices about activities I wanted to participate in. When my friends changed, so did my life.”​

Ask yourself, ‘Does this activity amount to little more than a gamble with death or serious injury?’

Enjoy your skills without risking your life. Part of growing up is “learning how to establish one’s own principles and boundaries,” says the book Adolescent Risk Behaviors. You can test your limits in a safe environment, using appropriate safety equipment and precautions.


Always endeavour to build genuine self-respect. People will respect you for how skillfully you master real-life challenges, not for what you dare to do for a thrill.  “My river experience was just a was just enough lesson  in my life that was full of self-destructive behavior. It would have been better if I had learned to say no.

At the end remember that recreation should not be deadly but a total enjoyment.​

No comments:

Post a Comment