Saturday 3 December 2016

THE FACULTY
The faculty (in these scenario) is that existing mental and physical power, you've got that had become an essential attribute of you, back to when we talked about attitude, am sure you discovered attitude comes as the behavioral pattern of a person .these means that the constant ways a person behaves over a period of time create the attitude, now the attitude you have possess , is what gave you the mental power that had to be existing ,which possess the level of what you do.

So what you have to understood so far now is to set your mind to the standard you had wished and hoped for, at this point you possess a particular pattern, your own styles of doing things, the level you have to ascertain now, builds what is called "THE FACULTY" because you have possessed that power of setting things the way you want it. You decide how event play in your life, not being taken unaware , but fully aware of things happening around you, you don't live low no matter what, you are on a level that nothing can bring you down.


Growing up with this belief builds up the faith of you-can-do-anything in you and achieve anything as long as you are determined to get it done. You have got what it takes to maintain a lifestyle of high standards, having inculcated the habit of achieving your set goals and fulfilling your dreams, limitation can't limit you anymore.

The thinking faculty implies your ability to think right, the ability to reason, plan and engage into wise action thereby making you develop a particular habit, Here is my life story: although it seems wicked but it's worth a story after all, there was a certain time I wanted to purchase a new phone, when I saw the phone in a neighbor's shop who deals with mobiles devices, so it became my daily routine of going there to stare at it, muttering some words of encouragement to myself, I kept speaking to myself daily about these, I will purchase that phone, I must hold you in my hand, so I keep on doing this often , each time I go there, checked the features, and telling myself one day I will have you, then from that point I went home took my script and a pen, map out my possible means of raising up to N10,000.00, this was the due amount to make my purchase, and at such times which I didn't have a penny of my own, I didn't allow these interfere with my target "that month, so I may beef my minds up, gave myself a deadline of achievements, every day 1 keep on speaking to myself, I must get it before end of July 2014 (these was the deadline of one month precisely) so I met some personnel told them about my project, I sold the scrap I was holding then, I was active, my savings capacity was high, every little penny was of high value to me even when we got Into July, I was still behind, I didn't give up that faith, I keep up the strive the zeal, stack up my savings, I keep speaking, the word of faith to myself, as each day passes and to Gods glory, before the very end of July that year on the 16t}l I bought the phone I so longed for.



When I didn't even have a penny of my own I was able to achieve one of what I termed my biggest project as at that time, when I traced back at how it all started, I couldn't believe it myself, it was amazing, fit was a wow to me then, that was a prove that I can actually achieve anything so far my mind was on it, it's all about determination, if you truly wished for it, you can also see from my story that the faculty that I have build enable me to get it all down, that standard is where I am now, and I earnestly wish you all my readers to build up that habit, create the faculty, raised a standard high, anything is possible and achievable if you truly wish for it, there's a big difference between wants and needs, you need it, you want it to happen, then believe it yourself you can make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment