Friday 2 December 2016

THE MERITS OF DETERMINATION
I used to say life is very easy, I can get whatever I want, as long as I want it, I can make out strategies , routed plan on how to achieve my goals, and objectives, concerning any matter at heart.

I believed that life as a whole depends on how you create and customise it, according to my principles I do accomplish some of my projects, like every month I would draw out my plan for that month, then I would sort out ways of achieving them and making them happened as planned.

When 1 came to a T. junction, at that points it seems the whole world revolves around me, everything becomes so complicated, then I understood that life isn't as easy as I thought.
As a child still leaping on my mother's lap, in the evening, I and my friends would go out playing on the streets , whenever a car passes, we would all echo, - that's my car, all shouting, and bragging, that one is my car, no I said it first, no that's mine, that's how our dreams of owning best flashy cars, living a nice life, owning all the fantasy life could possibly present came.

Now if I remember those times, I think to myself, if I desire so much then, it would probably require a great deal of hard work to achieve all my dreams. One day, 1 was climbing the staircase at my workplace, it suddenly gave me an insight that each time 1 climbs making a step forward; it requires more strength and energy. It then came to my vision that DETERMINATION is that choice you have made, the decision you have taken, and the wiliness, to push through a hard time, despite the circumstance surrounding you.

Whatsoever happens you must be spirited enough to push you ahead and get what you want to get. It is your dream and I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that God created, and planted a complete, perfect and wonderful life for every one of us.

During creation, God placed man in the garden, the most precious, most beautiful, place in the world, were all manner of precious stones could be found. Do you know what a garden signifies?, Beauty, richness, complicity and everything ever needed was there, fruit, food, shelter, clothing etc.


Have you ordered to browse the history of the great names you hear today like Bill Gate, Ben Carson, etc and trace their origin? Can you tell how they started, if in difficulty, can you compare their times then and now? In terms of money and technology, / dare say that life treats you the same way you treat life, be the change that you seek but go along with the desire for a better life, never the loose focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment